Ads

Dongho U-Kiss

Assalamualaikum


Hari ini aku nak promote facebook dongho. Real Account punya bukan faker erk ! Aku dapat account ni daripada Taeyeon SNSD dia yang promote. So ! aku pun nak tolong promote juga hehe. Sapa rasa dia peminat U-Kiss tolong add dia ye. Aku malas nak tulis banyak-banyak senang cerita aku promote terus dalam blog aku Ok. Apa pun tolong add dia. Hehe. Aku tolong promote pun disebabkan aku ni peminat setia U-Kiss. Ok ! mohon kerjasama korang untuk add Dongho. Aku rasa Dongho U-Kiss baru create account dia la kut. Tetiba je pagi-pagi Taeyeon SNSD dah promote Facebook Account Dongho. 



Okay ini dia facebook dongho ! !



Assalamualaikum ^^





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't say enough about this website – its alot better than mine.

IeQa_saRangHaE said...

Ooo.. thanks ^^

Anonymous said...

I like this blog its a master peace ! .
my blog is on [url=http://cheapfamilyvacations.blogspot.com/]family vacation spots[/url].

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your thoughtful present of having written this article. The message seems to be given to me specifically. Our son also had a lot to learn from this – though he was the individual that found your site first. Most of us can't imagine a more superb present than a gift to encourage that you do more.
[url=http://www.weddingplannerphotography.com]Beach wedding[/url]

IeQa_saRangHaE said...

Okay I will open your blog.. Thanks for read my article.. I hope you come again to my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Hi admin, I'm also interested in this. (Take a look at the latest post on my site for details.) This was a really interesting read, you have definitely given me some food for thought!
My site is about [url=http://educationaltoysfortoddlers.blogspot.com/]toys for toddlers[/url].